Just Grow Hospitality, a dynamic sales & marketing company operating properties in popular destinations in Greece, has announced the reopening of the majority of the hotels included in its portfolio, in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The group aims to provide its guests with memorable experiences in a safe, healthy and stress-free environment.
“Our company and the hotels’ owners have made thorough preparations during the last few months in order to inform our customers, meet travelers’ expectations, offer valuable and – above all – safe experiences to all the guests that will visit Greece and our properties,” said Just Grow Hospitality founder Ioakeim Gritsipis.
Some of the properties that have opened their doors or will reopen soon include the following:
- Alti Suites, Megalochori, Santorini – Open
- Theodora Suites, Oia, Santorini – Open
- Olive Tree Suites, Fira, Santorini – July 1
- Andreas Hotel, Kamari, Santorini – July 1
- Sail Inn, Kamari, Santorini – July 1
- Core Luxury Suites, Pounta, Skiathos – July 1
Health and safety
In these challenging times the safety and health of guests, staff and associates is top priority. Just Grow Hospitality’s hotels and suites offer the highest standards of cleanliness and – given the effects of COVID-19 – have undertaken all the health protocols released by Greek authorities and additional steps to ensure the safety and comfort of its guests and staff.
These measures include:
• Thorough and careful cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms with extra focus on high-touched areas such as switches, controls, door handles and more,
• Increased frequency of cleaning public areas including the front desk counter, door handles, public bathrooms and room keys,
• Hand sanitizers are available in public areas.
• Online check-in.