The five-star Makedonia Palace Hotel will reopen its doors on July 1, offering visitors of Thessaloniki a safe accommodation environment.
The hotel has launched an enhanced cleaning and hygiene program titled “Safely Together”, aiming to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ensure a safe stay.
“Amid the current uncertainty that we all experience, safety is the hotel’s first priority along with the provision of unique hospitality experiences,” Makedonia Palace said.
The hotel’s “Safely Together” program includes:
- The development of a preventive action plan as well as protocols for every department and a special management plan for suspected COVID-19 cases.
- Collaboration with an experienced doctor that will act according to the guidelines of Greece’s National Public Health Organization (EODY).
- The hotel operates in accordance with the “Health First” certification of the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels.
- It has renewed and enhanced its cleaning and disinfection programs based on updated risk assessments for every department.
- Makedonia Palace confirms that each member of the staff strictly adheres to the rules of hygiene and the basic protection measures against COVID-19.
Makedonia Palace is Thessaloniki’s first luxury hotel established in 1971. Following its full renovation in 2017, the hotel now offers five-star hospitality services and unique tourism experiences, also caring for the environment.