“The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. Therefore we have implemented new hygiene procedures beyond our standard protocols and the government’s health guidelines,” the hotel’s management said.
The hotel has undertaken the following measures:
– Intensive cleaning, disinfection and natural ventilation of all public areas of the hotel,
– Intensive cleaning and disinfection of ventilation and air-conditioning filters,
– Installation of plexiglass dividers at the hotels’ reception desk,
– Floor signage for maintaining distances,
– Hand sanitizer in public areas for the guests and in workplaces for the staff,
– Deep cleaning and disinfection of the room, with professional products and steam sterilizer. More intensive cleaning and disinfection of the contact areas, that include – but are not limited to – handles, remote controls, etc. All marketing materials and decorations have been removed.
– Limited or no access of the staff in the guestroom, upon request. Natural ventilation of the room. Masks, gloves and microfiber cloths are discarded after each room’s cleaning,
– Check-in time is now set at 3pm and check-out time at 11am, in order to ensure the thorough cleaning and disinfection of the room,
– Installation of sneeze guards at the breakfast’s buffet,
– Intensive cleaning and disinfection of the kitchen’s and restaurant’s equipment,
– Stored food will be checked on a regular basis to ensure safety and hygiene,
– Thorough staff training in preventing measures, personal hygiene, PPE use and way of service,
– Thorough staff training on recognizing and handling a Covid-19 case, based on health protocols,
– Protective masks and gloves are used by the staff when necessary and are frequently changed.
The newly-renovated Holiday Suites Arnis Street is located in a pedestrian alley near the Athens “Megaron” Concert Hall and the metro station (blue line). Its 34 spacious suites are fully equipped offering comfort and superior design, as well as advanced technology features.