Modus & Amplio Announces Openings of its Partner Hotels
Modus & Amplio, a company active in the hospitality management and consulting sector, has announced the reopening of its partner hotels in Greece, after the COVID-19 lockdown.
Portfolio of hotels (listed by opening date):
- Monsieur Didot, The Residence, Kolonaki, Athens – Open
- Nikopolis Hotel Thessaloniki – Open
- Poseidonion Grand Hotel, Spetses – June 17
- Radisson Blu Park Athens Hotel – July 15
- AKS Hotels Hinitsa Bay & Porto Heli – June 18 and July 15 respectively
- San Antonio Hotel, Corfu – July 6
- The Lynx Mountain Resort, Florina – August 1
With an extensive experience in creating, managing and improving hotel business performance, Modus & Amplio provides services for all levels of a company’s structure, specializing in pre-opening, hotel management, asset management, brand strategy and sales development.
“Modus & Amplio’s differentiation lies in its philosophy, as stated by its name: modus & amplio – method of development,” said the company’s founder Takis Papaspyrou.
“In every major crisis, there is an opportunity to make an objective assessment of our strategy, to correct the mistakes of the past and to successfully face the new challenges,” he added.
Modus & Amplio has announced plans for new projects in 2021 with the opening of The Rooster Wellness & Lifestyle Resort on Antiparos, The Pearl Island on Chios, Ammos Villas & Suites on Kefallonia and IVIS 4 Boutique Hotel in Athens.