“The wellbeing of guests is our main priority, therefore our team is working hard to apply the new protocols and procedures to ensure their safety,” the hotel’s management said.
Based on the rules of Greece’s National Public Health Organization (EODY) and the World Health Organization, the Athens Utopia Ermou hotel has adopted the following procedures:
– The hotel’s staff receive constant training on the new sanitation rules.
– The hotel, on a daily basis, checks for new updates and information on the Covid-19 protocols.
– Disinfection dispensers have been placed in all public areas.
– Common areas are frequently cleaned.
– All rooms are thoroughly cleaned by experienced housekeepers.
– The rooms remain vacant for a longer period of time after check-out and before check-in.
– Guests are advised to keep a distance of two meters from each other.
– During check-in, guests are asked to confirm if they need daily housekeeping.
– Key cards provided by reception are thoroughly disinfected.
– A complete medical kit is available at reception.
– The carpets are sprayed with a disinfection solution every hour.
– The hotel’s staff wears masks, gloves and their temperature is checked on a regular basis.
– Employees are asked to stay home in case they don’t feel well.
– Staff members frequently wash their hands.
The four-star hotel is located on Ermou street near Syntagma square in the capital’s commercial center. It features 28 rooms and suites, and the “Ermou 46″ rooftop cafe & wine bar which offers stunning views of the Acropolis and the Lycabetus hill.