“We will assure you that our 25 years of expertise will make this year’s vacation a great experience, while offering the best quality and safety measures,” Savvas Vlamis, the manager of VLM Travel, said.
The northernmost island of the Cyclades island group, Andros is mainly a family destination with many options for sightseeing, swimming, hiking, exploring and off-road experiences. According to VLM Travel, Andros is the perfect island for vacations lasting from two to even 30 days.
VLM Travel: Cleaning and safety measures
“We are dedicated to the safety of our guests and our staff, so we have worked out a plan so they will feel safe during their vacations in our hotels,” Vlamis said.
The main points of the safety plan adopted by the hotels, for their operation in the post-Covid-19 era include:
– Steam cleaning and disinfection of the rooms between guests
– Deep disinfection of all the high touch areas such as: knobs, switches and door handles.
– Antiseptic gel at the reception and all the public areas.
– Daily disinfection of the hotel’s public areas with Ethanol.
– No guests will enter the room when it is cleaned
– Our staff is highly trained for any emergency to assist you 24 hours a day.
– Social distances will be kept and we will assure of that.
– Cleaning and linen changes will be made after notifying us contactless.
– Our staff will be protected by all the standards of the Greek Health Organization.
– There will be guidelines of this plan all over the hotel but also in case of emergency.
– We will be up to date if anything else comes up regarding your safety.
Moreover, the company has announced many ongoing direct booking offers for its customers and loyalty programs: Erato, Villa Bagia and Katerina beach rooms members club.
Visitors can also combine their stay with VLM Travel’s beach bar at Batsi beach, half day tours and activities.
Andros is just a 2-hour ferry trip from Rafina, the closest port to Athens International Airport.