Lamway Hotel Management Group and its partner company Hotelising have announced the reopening of all the hotels and villas in their portfolio in Greece as of June 5 and under health and safety protocols.
“We are ready to welcome our first guests in Athens, Cyclades and the rest of Greece, following the dynamic changes in our operations, respecting the health and safety of our employees and guests,” Lamway CEO & Co-owner of Hotelising Dimosthenis Leontis said.
Portfolio of hotels (listed by opening date)
- Aktaion Beach Hotel, Skala, Agistri – Open
- Hotel Kontes, Parikia, Paros – Open
- Sir Athens, Kolonaki, Athens- Open
- Soros Beach, Soros, Antiparos – June 15
- Ambassador Luxury Villas, Santa Maria, Paros – June 15
- Dionysos Hotel, Agistri – June 15
- Armeni Village, Oia Santorini – June 15
- Chroma Suites, Oia Santorini – June 15
- Liakada suites, Oia Santorini – June 15
- Kampanario Villa, Megalochori, Santorini – June 15
- Villa Kelly, Naousa, Paros – June 15
- Aspronisi Villa, Megalochori, Santorini – June 15
- Casa di Mare, Imerovigli, Santorini – June 15
- Mesanto Luxury Suites, Megalochori, Santorini – June 27
- Allegory Boutique Hotel, Old Town, Rhodes – July 1
- Artemis Suites, Megalochori, Santorini – July 1
- Blue Sand Boutique Hotel & Luxury Suites, Folegandros – July 1
- Osom Resort, Mykonos- July 1
- Relux Ios Design Hotel, Ios – July 1
- Paros Agnanti, Paros – July 1
Commitment to health & safety
Lamway’s integrated health and safety plan includes measures and procedures across all hotels in its portfolio that address the new Covid-19 virus as well as any disease that can be transmitted to the community. All measures and procedures are in accordance with instructions released by the World Health Organisation, the Greek Health Ministry and local authorities.
Some innovative techniques include:
– Detailed cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touch points & guestrooms
– High standards of food safety and alternative customized food and beverage solutions for guests
– Social distancing specifications in public areas, reception and food and beverage outlets
– Simple & fast check-in / check-out procedures
– Ongoing training for all staff
– Awareness campaign at all Lamway Hotel Management Group properties
“We strongly believe this is the time to support our employees, as well as Greece’s brand name. This summer season will not be business as usual, but we will adapt, reshape and make the best of the drastically changing environment,” said Hotelising Founder & Managing Director Katerina Petropoulou.
Lamway Hotel Management Group and Hotelising joined forces in 2014, focused on increasing the profitability and brand awareness of the hotels in their portfolio. Together they offer hotel management services, including Development – New Hotel Creation, Hotel Management, Sales Management, and Property Lease.