More specifically, the Greek hospitality group will open the doors to the following resorts:
• Grecotel Amirandes in Heraklion, Crete, on July 3,
• Grecotel Creta Palace in Rethymno, Crete, on July 10,
• Grecotel Caramel in Rethymno, Crete, on July 15,
• Grecotel Meli Palace in Lassithi, Crete, on July 3,
• The new Grecotel Margo Bay in Kassandra, Halkidiki,on July 10,
• Grecotel Daphnila Bay in Dasia, Corfu, on July 4,
• The new Gelina Resort, in Acharavi, Corfu, on July 10,
• Grecotel Vouliagmeni Suites on the Athenian Riviera on July 3,
• Grecotel Astir in Alexandroupolis on June 15,
• Grecotel Egnatia in Alexandroupolis on June 15,
The hospitality group will operate its properties under its “Summer in the Sea” program which aims to offer vacationers a safe holiday experience, close to nature and the sea.
“This summer, in the vast areas of our resorts, every room offers its own umbrella by the sea. All services are provided from a distance, according to specific schedules and routes. Furthermore, food is served outdoors, in buffet- and family-style, and self-service,” Grecotel said.