Among other things, social distancing rules still apply while beach bars are now allowed to serve food and beverages but are still prohibited for playing music and holding events.
– Only two people can be seated under a single umbrella with the exception of families with young children.
– Beach beds should be placed at least 1.5 meters apart from neighboring umbrella; umbrellas should be placed 4 meters apart.
– Team sports involving close contact are forbidden.
– Beach bars and cafes or mobile units offering food and drink can serve items in a package (and conitue to offer take-away services). Dispersed chairs and tables are allowed in café or bar space with customers seated at least 1.5 meters apart.
– Social distancing and hygiene rules apply throughout.
– Beach bars and cafés are not allowed to play music or hold parties and similar events.
– Beach capacity has been set at 40 people per 1,000m2.
Employees are advised to wear masks and seaside businesses not enforcing the regulations will face fines of up to 25,000 euros and 20-day closure.