Following the latest government decisions for the lifting of COVID-19 travel restrictions, the hotel continues to accept reservations and has also created special travel packages for travelers that wish to visit Astypalea.
Kallichoron Art Boutique Hotel is located in the heart of Astypalea’s Chora and promises a safe and relaxing vacation environment. From its ten stylish apartments and two elegant island houses, travelers can enjoy breathtaking views of the island’s landscape and experience outstanding and friendly hospitality, combined with a variety of luxury amenities and local tastes.
Astypalea ensures a truly unforgettable vacation, as there are no reported COVID-19 cases on the island.
“At Kallichoron Art Boutique Hotel, the safety and well-being of guests and staff are of utmost importance. As a result, the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene are implemented and observed within the hotel’s premises in accordance with the recommendations and strict protocols issued by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Greek government,” the hotel’s management said.
In order to keep travelers informed about its post-COVID-19 actions, Kallichoron’s management has launched a dedicated COVID-19 Response page on the hotel’s website.
Other significant actions taken to ensure the safety of travelers include:
- A hygiene and safety team will monitor overall operation and ensure compliance with the latest authorities’ guidelines,
- Strict health protocols will be in place and in the process of certification of hotel operations by a leading certification body,
- Rigorous staff training by a team of professionals against COVID-19 risks,
- Fast check-in option,
- Thorough disinfection of all rooms with ULV fogger equipment prior to check-in. Rooms will be left vacant for at least 24 hours before welcoming the next guests,
- Virtual guest directory tablets in every apartment with all hotel services and operations available – all in one device,
- “Grandma’s Breakfast” order and delivery through mobile application or tablet without any physical contact.
In addition, with the new “Kallichoron Travel Flex” policy, travelers enjoy maximum flexibility in their travel plans.
“At Kallichoron we passionately believe this world is meant to be explored. We look forward to welcoming our first guests with open arms and an open heart… We are all in this together. By taking care of our business associates and following these new protocols, we collectively take care of our guests and the local community,” Kallichoron’s management said.