The hotel consists of three residential areas including the Elivi Xenia Hotel, the Elivi Grace Suites and the Elivi Nest Rooms, Villas and Suites, which offer rooms and suites with gardens, pools and unobstructed sea view.
Aiming to offer elegant hospitality and ensure the safety of its guests and staff, Elivi Skiathos has taken all safety measures and is applying the guidelines of the Greek government in all its rooms, restaurants, beaches and swimming pools, to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Safety Measures by Elivi Skiathos:
- Regular disinfection of surfaces and areas
- Keeping safety distances during stay. Check in can be done online or in an open area. Room keys will be disinfected before being delivered to the guests
- The rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected based on the protocols of government and public authorities. A small hand antiseptic will be placed in the rooms for each guest
- All rooms will be disinfected with ULV fogger equipment before the arrival of every guest
- Hand-held antiseptics will be available at the reception, restaurants, elevators and all the public areas, for customer use
- The setting of tables in restaurants will follow the official protocols. A la carte service will be available
- The pool water will be cleaned during the day with the electrolysis method
- The staff of the hotel is trained by a team of professionals specializing in COVID-19
- The Elivi Spa, indoor pool, sauna, spa therapies and gym will be available upon appointment
- The Kids Club facilities will not be offered (for safety reasons)
- Magazines, leaflets, mini bars, espresso machines, coffee & tea making facilities will not be available in the rooms
“Our main priority is to offer you memorable holidays in a secure environment, like the one of the Elivi Skiathos,” the hotel’s management said.
Designed with utmost respect to nature and according to bioclimatic principles, the five-star hotel is located in an area of 213 acres, near to the popular beaches of Koukounaries, Ambelakia, Big Banana and Little Banana.