The official video of the Santo Maris Oia Luxury Suites & Spa, “Seize the Moment”, has been included among the world’s best tourism films at the annual Grand Prix CIFFT Circuit 2019.
Τhe CIFFT (International Committee of Tourism Film festivals) supports a total of 18 international film festivals and is considered as the most recognized initiative for marketing videos in the travel and tourism industry.
The resort’s promotional video ranked 13th among the Grand Prix’s 164 participants.
“This honour is very important not only for our hotel but also for the destination of Santorini. It is also a great opportunity for international promotion, as ‘Seize the moment’ was the only Greek video shortlisted in the top 20,” Santo Maris Marketing and Public Relations Manager Calliope Tsiftsi said in an announcement.
“Seize the Moment” was created by the award-winning Indigo View Creative Productions and directed by Thodoris Papadoulakis, with Petar Pasic as Art Director and photography by Vladan Jankovic.
“Its theme is inspired by the significance of experiencing every day… inviting guests to taste, discover, feel, be present and seize the moment. The video highlights the uniqueness of every single moment and the creation of personal memorable experiences for Santo Maris’ guests.”
During the competition, “Seize the Moment” earned 29 points for receiving the following awards:
- Certificate of Excellence at the 2019 US International Film & Video Festival,
- Award in Tourism Multi-media in The Golden City Gate in Berlin,
- Award in Tourism Accommodation, Health and Wellness by Terres Travel Festival-Films & Creativity in Spain,
- Award in Hotels & Resorts category in On the East Coast of Europe – International Tour Film Fest in Bulgaria
- Award in Hotels & Resorts category in the Film At festival in Poland,
- Award in Hotels & Resorts category in Amorgos Tourism Film Festival in Greece.
“The innovative concept of the video highlights the philosophy of the highly personalized hospitality experience that Santo Maris offers, and aspires visitors to seek the enchanting and unexplored landscape of Santorini,” Calliope Tsiftsi said.