Alpine Center offers the growing hospitality industry the calibre of future employees that they desire
Alpine Center, the Swiss Business School for Hotel & Tourism Management, is celebrating 32 years of presence in Greece.
Established in Athens in 1987, it is the pioneer of hospitality management education, a la Suisse! Alpine has attracted students from over 70 countries in the last three decades, making it a truly international institute of learning.
Since its inception, Alpine’s vision has been and continues to be, to ensure students gain the specific skills, professional attitude, updated knowledge and practical experiences in the hospitality industry that employers want and need, now and in the future.
“We are proud to be offering students the opportunity to excel in their careers and at the same time, we are delighted to offer the growing hospitality industry the calibre of future employees that they desire,” Alpine Center says.
Programs of Study
The Swiss philosophy of blending practical training with classroom theory is a reason why Alpine’s programs are offered in an operating hotel where students have the opportunity of hands-on practical training in the various departments. The hotel also serves as a residence hall for students.
- MSc International Hospitality and Tourism Management*
- BA(Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Management*
- BA(Hons) International Events Management*
- BA(Hons) International Food & Beverage Management*
- Swiss Alpine Diploma in Hotel Management
- Swiss Alpine Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Swiss Alpine Diploma in Events and Conventions Management:
- Swiss Alpine Diploma in Spa Management
- English Foundation Programme in Hospitality and Tourism:
* Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK degree programs.
Alpine Center now offers its programs of study at City Unity Education Group in Greece since 2012. It boasts an excellent reputation for not only preparing young men and women, and those aiming for a career change, for brilliant careers in hospitality and tourism in Greece and worldwide, but also for the abundant career opportunities that leading hotels, restaurants, events companies, cruise lines, airlines, travel agencies and other businesses offer its graduates.
Students who join the Alpine Center hospitality and tourism management program at City Unity Education Group in Greece also have the opportunity to earn a British Bachelor’s degree in International Hospitality & Tourism Management, awarded by Cardiff Metropolitan University. Likewise, students enrolled on the Alpine Culinary Arts diploma program have the opportunity to earn a Bachelor’s degree in Food & Beverage Management. Cardiff Metropolitan validated the Alpine Center programs of study in 2012.
Furthermore, its students have the unique opportunity of graduating with dual qualifications: a Swiss Alpine Center Diploma and a BA(Hon) from Cardiff Metropolitan University, from City Unity Education Group. This makes Alpine’s students very competitive and highly employable.
Cardiff Metropolitan University franchises its MSc in International Hospitality & Tourism Management for students aiming at postgraduate studies.
Distance Learning / Online Courses
Alpine Center is a pioneer in offering distance learning / online programs of study to industry practitioners who are interested in getting respectable qualifications and at the same time update their knowledge in our fast growing and changing industry.
The programs include:
- 12 – Course Hospitality Management Diploma Online
- 8 – Course Hospitality Operations Certificate Online
- 6 – Course Hospitality Fundamentals Program Certificate Online
- 5 – Course Accounting & Financial Specialization Online
- 5 – Course Food & Beverage Specialization Online
- 5 – Course Rooms Division Specialization Online
- 5 – Course Marketing & Sales Specialization Online
- 5 – Course Spa Management Specialization Online
- 5 – Course Events & Conventions Management Online
- 6 – Course Hotel Security Management Career Diploma Online
Individual courses are included in the above programs.
Career & Placement
Alpine Center has established excellent links with all segments of the hospitality industry in Greece and worldwide. Its dynamic Career & Placement Office assists all students in finding excellent industry placements to fulfil the requirement of the programs of study, and career opportunities upon graduation. Its students and graduates are in great demand as they are very well prepared and possess an exemplary professional attitude alongside the high quality education they receive.
Internship and job opportunities are abundant for them anywhere they wish to go in the world.
From Shanghai and Beijing to Toronto and New York, Stockholm to Dubai, London to Beirut, Athens to Amman, Brussels to Kuwait, Wiesbaden to Melbourne, Zurich to Thessaloniki, Madrid to Miami, Johannesburg to Iceland, Finland to Hanoi, its graduates are constantly proving themselves to be true professionals.
For more information or a visit to the campus, please contact Alpine Center via email: email@example.com, tel: +30 211 8000371 / +30 694 539 4300 or the website: www.swissalpinecenter.com.