The Harokopio University, the University of the Aegean and Université Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne, for a second year have launched the international Master’s (MSc) program on “Sustainable Tourism Development: Cultural Heritage, Environment, Society”, and invite all candidates to submit their applications for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
The deadline for applications has been extended to July 26.
The program is focusing on issues related to:
– Sustainable tourism development,
– Interconnection between culture and tourism,
– Management and marketing of the cultural heritage,
– Development and administration of tourism destinations,
– Economy of tourism,
– Protection of the environment in touristic areas.
All courses will be held in English at the Harokopio University in Athens.
Theory, seminars and lectures will cover a wide range of issues on tourism management and cultural heritage. The program will also include practical training and a diploma thesis.
For more information visit the website www.tourismheritage.hua.gr.