Sales and reservations management company Axia Hospitality and its associate hotels have been honored with a total of seven accolades at the Greek Hospitality Awards 2019.
Organized for the fifth year by Ethos Awards, the event rewards excellence in the hospitality and tourism industry, through the votes of the judging committee and the public.
Axia Hospitality has received the gold award in the Best Hotel Sales Representative Company category. Furthermore, its 1st International Tweet Up initiative won the gold award in the Best Initiative Promoting Greece Abroad category.
In addition, the company and its member hotels received the following awards:
- Gold award to the Suites of the Gods Cave Spa Suites in the Best Greek All Suites Hotel category,
- Gold award to the Athens Mansion Luxury Suites in the Greek Boutique City Hotel category,
- Silver award to the Patmos Aktis Suites & Spa in the Best Greek Beach Resort category,
- Silver award to the Amaya Villas in the Greek Villas & Holiday Homes category,
- Silver award to the Myst Boutique Hotel in the Greek New Boutique Resort category.
In addition, Axia Hospitality founder and CEO Yiannis Kyritsis was honored as a Greek Hospitality Influencer.
“These distinctions fill us with pride but also a great sense of responsibility, as they confirm the need of Greek hoteliers for high-level specialized know-how in the fields of sales and bookings,” Kyritsis said.
“Axia Hospitality continues to expand its portfolio with new significant associates and remains true to its vision to offer customized booking and sales services to Greek hotels,” he added.
The award ceremony was attended by more than 500 senior of executives of Greece’s hospitality industry, as well as Tourism Minister Elena Kountoura and New Democracy MP Olga Kefaloyianni.