The five-star Ramada Plaza Thraki hotel, located in the northern city of Alexandroupolis, is hosting a photo exhibition by Greek artists Nikos and Sotiris Zoakis, featuring landscapes of Evros and the Rodopi Mountain.
The artists’ work showcases Evros’ impressive landscapes and wildlife, as well as its history and culture.
The exhibition is divided into five thematic sections:
- Aerial and Vertical: The landscapes of Evros through a fresh breath of creativity.
- Aerial Greek landscapes: Travel via land and air.
- Delta of Evros: Photos from the wetland.
- Landscapes of Evros: Wonderful pictures of the eternal crossroad of history and cultures.
- Rodopi Mountain: One of the largest mountains in southeastern Europe with vast green forests.
The Ramada Plaza Thraki is a luxury hotel, located in the coastal area of Alexandroupolis.
Offering modern infrastructure and high-end hospitality services, the hotel attracts visitors all year round.
It includes 149 rooms and suites, a state-of-the-art conference center, the Thalasso & Wellness Spa, a number of dining facilities and outdoor pools.