Organized in collaboration with the international health and wellness TV network Body in Balance, the weekends will include experiential workshops with the participation of the best trainers and instructors.
According to an announcement, in just one weekend, guests will be able to rejuvenate their mind, body and soul, as well as adopt new nutritional habits, exercise techniques and ways of thinking, in order to improve their quality of life.
Participants can benefit from the thalassotherapy sessions in the internal pool of the hotel’s spa; relax with face and body massage therapies; receive advice from certified doctors and nutritionists; participate in experiential workshops with prominent psychologists; live the experience of art therapy; and participate in walking tours in nature.
The resort’s Body in Balance Weekend Package is offered at a special price and includes:
- 1 overnight stay in a double room for two adults,
- Rich breakfast buffet,
- All-day spa use (thalassotherapy pool, jacuzzi, sauna, hammam) for two adults,
- Participation in at least two Body in Balance experiential workshops of your choice for 2 adults,
- Late check-out at 16:00 (subject to availability),
- Special participation fee for third and fourth workshop, if available.
The offer is valid on the dates the Body in Balance Weekends are scheduled to take place, based on availability.
A member of the Wyndham Hotel Group, the Dolce Attica Riviera consists of 223 rooms and suites, and 123 bungalows, four on-site Greek restaurants, seven meeting rooms and one of the biggest thalassotherapy centers in the region.