Greek yacht charter company MG Yachts has announced the expansion of its fleet, aiming to provide its customers with additional features and experiences during the 2019 season.
“After a successful season in 2018, the company invests in new yachts that have constructed at the biggest shipyards… and improves its services to offer the best yachting experiences to its customers,” an announcement said.
- Beneteau Oceanis 51.1 ( 5+1 cabins, 3+1 wc, 12 guests),
- Lagoon 450 F (4+2 cabins, 4 wc, 12 guests),
- Lagoon 40 ( 4+2 cabins, 4 wc, 10 guests),
- 2x Beneteau Oceanis 38.1 (3 cabins, 2 wc, 8 guests),
- Bavaria 41 Cruiser (3 cabins, 2 wc, 7 guests).
MG Yachts has also announced plans to participate in international exhibitions and trade shows in Greece and abroad.
Moreover, MG Yachts will participate in the Yachting Festival 2019, which will take place Athens in April, as well as in BOOT Dusseldorf (Germany), Messe Tulln (Austria), Salon Nautic (France), the Mediterranean Yacht Show and the East Med Yacht Show (Greece).
For more information on the services of MG Yachts and special offers visit the website, www.mgyachts.gr.