Greek online travel platform Destsetters recently gave the tourism world a taste of its new service of Strategic Hotel Concept Making through a special photo shoot carried out at the luxury Diles & Rinies Villa complex on Tinos.
Aiming to stand out in the global hospitality market, the Diles & Rinies Villa complex chose Destsetters to help develop its own individual hotel concept, a fast-growing trend in the industry.
Creating the concept “Life in the Aegean Gardens”
Taking into consideration the property’s facilities and operation, as well as its available services and selling points, Destsetters carefully planned a series of themed photos in order to thoroughly “picture” the whole experience.
Destsetters included renowned Greek photographer Christos Drazos to the team in order to reach the desired result of the challenging project and also added the teams of Travel by Interest and Hotelier Academy to show how real people can express an original experience in a social hotel.
Diles & Rinies’ new concept evolves around the Greek experience of “Life in the Aegean Gardens”.
To showcase the idea, Destsetters and Drazos created a set of images that not only present the property, but also narrate the stories and experiences that the hotel’s guests are expected to live there.
The photos were then grouped according to their designated use, creating a true case study of original visual content for tourism and lifestyle media, as well as popular social media:
– Signature Shots: Conceptual and landmark photos that reflect the experience within the property.
– Storytelling Shots: Photos that describe a specific experience, ideal for content creation around them.
– Moments: A selection of captured moments during the photo shoot, ideal for social media.
– Food Experience: Photos of one of Diles & Rinies’ top experiences.
– Landscape & Architecture: Photos that describe the hotel’s unique place identity.
– Faces: The strongest characters of the photo shoot that create memorable images.
– Creatives: Ideal photos for graphic material, like banners and posters.
– Backstage: The fun team in action. Ideal material for media!
“Besides the highly professional and unique shots, the secret behind the project’s success lies to the characters captured in the photos, who were not professional models, but next-door, everyday people,” Destsetters said in an announcement.
According to the company, the Diles & Rinies’ “Life in the Aegean Gardens” concept was completed as a case study for its new service of Strategic Hotel Concept Making, that creates unique and original hotel concepts across the world.
Concept shots that stood out