Five key players in the Greek tourism sector have joined forces to share their knowledge and expertise with hoteliers seeking new ways to increase their revenue.
Aqua Vista Hotels, a leading hotel management company; WebHotelier, experts in high-tech tourism; Marinet, which focuses on the online presence of a hotel; the innovative #Rest@rt Contemporary Art Platform; and DNA Travel, a company that offers unique local experiences, have joined forces to organize a series of sales seminars that will combine their collective expertise, experience and inspiration. The seminars will take place on several Greek islands.
– Sophia Matzourani will represent Aqua Vista Hotels to offer hotel owners and managers the opportunity to learn more about the importance of creating a brand that will stand out from the competition and boost revenue through the examples of real-life case studies.
– Victor Matsas of WebHotelier will refer to new technology for online hotel bookings.
– Alexandros Damigos will represent Marinet to analyze how tools like Orange Cloud PMS, Hotelier CMS & RateParity.com can increase direct bookings
– Kelly Athanasiadou of #Rest@rt will explain the role of Cultural Tourism as an effective tool for setting a unit apart from the competition and increase revenue.
– Iakovos Sachas of DNA Travel will share his expertise on the advantages to be gained from offering visitors alternative experiential services that highlight the local and regional culture.
Participation is free to all hoteliers and professionals in the Greek tourism sector.
For more information (in Greek), press here.
GTP Headlines is a communication partner to the Sales Seminars series.