Aiming to enhance the wellness experience of their guests while at sea, Celebrity Cruises and Canyon Ranch, a leading company that offers luxury spa vacations, have redesigned their fitness offerings to match the latest innovations and trends in the field.
Passengers of Celebrity Cruises can enjoy a new onboard program that includes 20 new fitness classes and special seminars. “Guests can enjoy a unique wellness experience while at sea, with unrivaled services offered by highly trained fitness experts,” said Brian Adel, senior vice president of Hotel Operations at Celebrity Cruises.
The program includes six class categories based on the different needs of passengers:
–Sweat: Tabata Impact – Invented by Japanese scientist Dr Izumi Tabata, the Tabata system offers premium cardio training techniques,
– Conditioning: Pilates to the Beat – This lively class, inspired by the pilates system, includes choreography based on pop songs,
– Longevity: Age-Defying Technology – Receive the latest information on the technologies, services and products that offer longevity and wellness,
– Mindfulness: Spiritual Cycling – Incorporate mindfulness, energy and calmness while focusing on the best music for relaxation,
– Nutrition: Detox 101: Weight Loss and More – Gain knowledge on detoxifying foods and the way they contribute to weight loss and good health,
– Acupuncture: Pain Relief – Learn from a licensed acupuncturist the effects of this healing practice and relieve pain and/or stress, revive energy levels, confront digestive discomfort, sleep well, feel younger and live longer.
“Fitness enthusiasts, as well as beginners can discover a wide range of options to challenge themselves and improve their well-being for optimal health,” said Sandra Foyil, senior vice president of Canyon Ranch. The company is operating a collection of life-enhancement properties, including 22 Canyon Ranch at Sea wellness facilities onboard luxury cruise ships including Celebrity Cruises.
Celebrity Cruises currently has 12 ships and offers cruises across seven continents. The cruise line is represented in Greece by Navigator Travel & Tourist Services.