The Aria Concept Store, the newly-established art space of the Aria Hotels group in Chania, Crete, is getting ready to open its first group exhibition on Saturday, April 28, in the city’s old Venetian port.
Titled “The Harbor” and curated by art historian Maria Migadi, the exhibition will include 30 paintings created by nine Greek artists. Following is a sneak peek of the artists’ work, a few days prior to the exhibition’s official opening.
- Porto, 2018, giclée fine art print on plexiglass by Zetta Antsakli
- Untitled, 2018, mixed media on canvas by Yiannis Assimakopoulos
- Boats II, 2016, oil on canvas by Stavros Diakoumis
- The Lighthouse, 2018, oil on canvas by Tania Dimitrakopoulou
- Whatever I dreamed of, 2016, acrylic on canvas by Gefso Papadaki
- Port, 2018, oil on canvas by Sofia Petropoulou
- Arrival, 2018, mixed media on canvas by Eleni Politopoulou
- Evening at the Port, 2016, acrylic on canvas by Pavlos Samios
- The Thinker, 2018, oil on canvas by Stathis Vatanidis
The exhibition will run until May 20, at the Aria Concept Store, which is located on 7, Angelou st., in Chania, Crete. For more information visit the website, www.ariaconceptstore.gr.