Tips on how to increase hotel sales through the Airbnb platform, information on how Greek hotels can be included in Marriott’s Soft Brands and insight on hotel website and sales, are only some of the workshop subjects to take place during the 100% Hotel Show, between November 17 and 20 at the MEC exhibition center in Athens.
The 100% Hotel Show’s “Hotelier Workshops” are considered the most important events in each year’s fair, attracting thousands of high-quality professionals and providing useful advice and knowledge from top-tier businessmen of the industry. The coordinators of the Hotelier Workshops come from renowned companies, whose main aim is to pass on knowledge and advice, increasing the event’s influence.
All presentations and keynotes will take place in a specially designed hall, fully equipped for the needs of the workshops, including a Workshop Stage.
“This year’s Hotelier Workshops will present advanced subjects aiming to offer essential knowledge to attendees,” the show’s organizer Demand Customize Marketing said in an announcement.
Hotelier Workshops – 2017 – Schedule
Saturday, November 18
- 10:30 – 12:00 | The Airbnb Workshop: How to increase your Hotel or Villa Sales, through the Airbnb platform
- 12:30 – 14:00 | The Marriott Workshop: How can Greek Hotels be included in Marriott’s Soft Brands
- 16:00 – 17:30 | Hotel Online Sales: Which are the latest trends in the direct bookings’ increase as well as the new targeting channels for travelers?
- 18:00 – 19:30 | Hotel Content & Sales: Why is a Hotel’s Online Content the most important factor for new sales as well as upselling techniques
Sunday, November 19
- 10:30 – 12:00 | Villa Experience & Sales: How to create a personalized experience in your Villa & how can this support your property’s increase of revenue?
- 12:00 – 13:00 | Boutique Hotel Branding: How to establish and communicate your brand, upgrading your identity and sales
- 13:00 – 14:00 | Hotel Website and Sales: Hotel Website and Sales: The key-points affecting your total revenue
- 16:00 – 17:30 | Hotel Upselling Methods: How to boost your property’s revenue by increasing your Restaurant, Spa and other Hotel Services Sales
- 18:00 – 19:30 | Hotel Housekeeping: How to organize your Hotel’s Housekeeping Department to become more cost-efficient and increase guest satisfaction
Monday, November 20
- 10:30 – 12:00 | Global Hotel Concept Design by Greek Architects
To see all the workshops and get tickets, press here.
The Greek Travel Pages (GTP) is a strategic communication sponsor of the 100% Hotel Show.