Aegean Airlines wishes to hire a Social Media/Community Specialist to join its dynamic team.
The Social Media/Community Specialist will be boosting our Brands’ equity by engaging and activating fans in all Social Media channels. Community Specialists will be continuously reaching out for new fans, strengthening relationships with existing ones, creating opportunities by promoting products and services and overall pushing sales. He/she will be supporting the Marketing Communications Team’s objectives opening a consistent dialogue with social fans in all active social Media Accounts of AEGEAN and Olympic Air (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+).
- Daily Communication with Social Media Community, supporting marketing objectives and applying Social media strategy effectively
- Participation in the design of social media strategy and the implementation of the yearly plan ensuring positive impact onto the brand
- Participate in the creation and continuous update of a yearly content calendar liaising with internal teams (Marketing Department, eCommerce and Loyalty)
- Daily Performance Reporting through all social platforms
- Keep up to date with advances in social media channel – technology, platforms & trends
- Confident communicator with a willing, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Customer-focused, with energetic, motivated and optimistic personality
- Hard worker with ability to ensure deadlines and being able to work under pressure and handle urgent requests
- Strong, enthusiastic and witty personality
- Practical creativity. Proven interest & passion in communication and resolving issues
- Proven interest, passion and excitement about social marketing
- Great team worker, able to co-operate with colleagues and vendors
Educational Requirements and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- Master’s Degree in Digital Communication will be considered an asset
- 2-3 years of experience in Community management
- Experience in digital marketing will be considered an asset
- Strong writing skills; ability to write and communicate effectively in Greek, English and German or French language
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Knowledge of Listening and Social Media Marketing/Customer Support Systems will be evaluated as an asset
Applications shall contain CV and a letter of motivation, in English language, and are to be submitted till Sunday 1 October, 2017. Interested candidates should apply here.