The ideal candidate has substantial experience within the 5star hospitality and will be enthusiastic, self motivated, passionate about delivering excellent service and display a professional and courteous attitude at all times.
The successful candidate will be required to handle all reservations aspects of a group. Handle room block monitoring, rooming lists, client correspondence relating to reservations. Maintain effective communication with all operational departments in order to effectively communicate client requirements. Be actively involved with the groups budget ensuring selling strategy is on point to the hotel targets.
- An ability to Listen and Respond to demanding Guest needs
- Commitment to delivering a high levels of customer service
- Accountable and Resilient
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations.
- Opera PMS knowledge is a plus
- Fluent in English and German is an essential
Interested candidates should apply here.
Please send CV with photograph.
- The hotel will contact only those candidates that wish to interview
- The closing date may be subject to change without prior notification