Aegean Airlines is looking for a Loyalty Marketing Senior Executive to join its dynamic team.
The Loyalty Marketing Senior Executive will be responsible to craft appropriate marketing and communication strategies, to generate awareness and effectiveness of loyalty programs and products. Further he/she will be responsible to develop the partner’s network of Loyalty programs, as well as to maintain and enhance working relationships with the existing partners.
- Propose, design and implement marketing communications plans, activities and campaigns tailored to generate product awareness, brand identity and effectiveness of loyalty programs and products
- Create and implement a strategic plan for the partner’s network development to improve revenue and/or program value, including maintaining and enhancing existing working relationships
- Identify and propose yield opportunities and levers to maximize revenue and/or program value, to meet global trends and increase the program’s effectiveness and profitability
- Ability to work in a team and lead a team
- Ability to work with different groups and levels
- Advanced communication skills
- Excellent analytical & negotiation skills
- Organizing & time-management skills
- Creativity and Innovation
- Willingness to travel
Educational requirements and work experience:
- University degree in Marketing or Business Administration or familiar major
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or familiar major
- Prior experience in a managerial/leader position in a Marketing or CRM/FFP department
- Project management skills
- Prior experience in an airline company or in the tourism industry will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of ticketing, reservations, airline systems, FFP systems will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
- Computer literacy
Applications shall contain CV and a letter of motivation, in English language, and are to be submitted till Saturday 30 September, 2017. Interested candidates should apply here.