Marine Tours has a long standing tradition of providing the global shipping community with its signature service of excellent customer support associated with the Greek market leader and one of Europe’s best-in seaman travel. We are an established corporate management group, with experience that spans over decades, handling local and international business clients. As one of the largest consolidators of travel services in Greece, we maintain a network of more than 400 travel agencies on national and international level. Marine Tours is part of Marine Tours Group. The Group employs approximately 150 people and achieves a turnover of more than €210m.
For the Marketing Team in Marine Tours, they are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and talented individual who will use their expertise to improve the way they work and drive personal and team performance in their area of responsibility. They need a passionate and committed individual with a strong sense of Excellence in Customer Experience with outstanding organisational and project management skills who wants to make their mark.
It’s the perfect time to take a step up in your career!
As part of a highly motivated and fast paced Marketing Team you will lead your department on projects directed at developing sales strategies, raising brand awareness, enhancing the customer experience and maximizing company ROI.
- You will be primarily responsible to drive the Marketing Strategy of the company
- Expertly liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Create expertise in your team and lead by example in communicating with target audiences and manage customer relationships
- Ability to write excellent press releases and promote the company
- A skilled professional in digital marketing you will supervise the company’s digital strategy and coordinate internal and external support
- You will have the leading role in the organization of events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Source advertising and sponsoring opportunities
- Design and run market research contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Continuously evaluate marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity and analysis
- Design and lead the implementation of promotional events
- Drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- Write online content
- Coordinate the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Maintain marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
- Maintain customer and stakeholder’s database
- Foster excellent relationships with other department heads in order to secure cross departmental effectiveness
- You are expected to maintain high standards and drive positive results in employee, customer and shareholder satisfaction
- You will be the point of reference and you are expected to address all issues in your area of responsibility
- Marketing or relevant studies at degree level
- Proven leadership skills / supervisory experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent user of Social Media
- Great command of Greek and English
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Highly developed presentation skills
- Ability to set and achieve business goals and objectives
- Effective project management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills
- Results-driven personality, with energy, commitment and a strong drive to succeed
- Self-motivated with strong business acumen and a great understanding of customer needs
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to successfully resolve customer issues
- Ability to lead change and work effectively under pressure
- Ability to interface and develop strong relationships with both customers and employees
- Patience level should be high
- Flexible and inquisitive personality
- Creative thinking
- Can cooperate with a high degree of independence within agreed policies and targets
- Personable, presentable and articulate
The right person will …
- Be at their best in a fast-paced and very challenging environment where anything can happen in a day’s work
- Make things happen and turn resourcefulness into second nature
- Take immense pride in expertly managing time and priorities
- Love working in a strong team culture were positive communication and great ideas are considered a must
If you think you have what it takes you can send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Marine Tours is looking forward to hearing from you.