Meliá Hotels International Company is currently seeking to hire a General Manager for the Melia Athens Hotel.
You will be responsible for the daily operations of this city center hotel, ensuring it runs smoothly. You will have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organizing and directing all hotel services, including front office, food and beverage, housekeeping and maintenance.
Ideal candidate must have good sales and marketing experience as well as have very good knowledge of revenue and yielding skills in order to drive hotel incomes. Build strong rapport with property owners trough proactive and ongoing communication. Candidate must demonstrate passion for superior service, standards and product. Able to lead a team of hotel executives to maximize efficiency and achieve the highest volume of revenue and EBIDTA.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in similar role at a city hotel with stable and consistent record of service
- Candidates with previous experience in similar position with international hotel chains will be preferred
- University Degree in Hospitality or similar
- Preferably should have background in Rooms Division and revenue management
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Native Greek speaker and fluency English
- Cost control and profitability
- Strong Leadership and managerial skills
- Team work and customer orientation
- Be able to relocate to Athens
All interested candidates should apply here.