HotelBrain Wins Numerous Distinctions in One Week
In a memorable week, HotelBrain and the hotels under its management received a total of 16 accolades in recognition of its excellence in hospitality and many other achievements tourism award categories.
The Greek hotel management and consulting company and its partners picked up a total of 10 awards — five gold, three silver and two bronze awards — at the Tourism Awards 2017 ceremony on Tuesday, March 21.
• Gold Tourism Award to HotelBrain in the “Hotel Development, Management & Consulting” category
• Gold Tourism Award to HotelBrain’s Communications department in the “Advertising Campaign / Media Promotion” category for the #IntimissimiLovesSantorini project
• Gold Tourism Award to the Agalia Luxury Suites Hotel on Ios in the “Tourism Development – Contribution to the local economy” category
• Gold Tourism Award to the Crossroads Inn Hotel on Tinos in the “Traditional Guesthouse” category
• Gold Tourism Award to the Varos Village Hotel on Lemnos in the “Welcome & orientation experience” category
• Silver Tourism Award to the Thalatta Seaside Hotel in Agia Anna, Evia, in the “Specialty Travel-Tourism Family” category
• Silver Tourism Award to the Porto Kea Suites hotel on Kea in the “360 Guest Relationship Management” category
• Silver Tourism Award to the Aeolis Tinos Suites hotel on Tinos in the “Inclusion in the Natural Environment” category
• Bronze Tourism Award to the Mykonos Hotel Princess on Mykonos in the “Guest service excellence” category
• Bronze Tourism Award to the Naxian Utopia hotel on Naxos in the “Hotel Residences” category
In its fourth year, the Tourism Awards rewarded the best practices of Greek companies and organizations in all sectors of travel, hospitality and leisure and applauded initiatives that encourage innovation and the quality of Greek tourism. HotelBrain won the most awards at the 4th Tourism Awards.
Two days later, the company’s president and founder, Panos Paleologos, picked up the “Greek Hospitality Rising Star” honorary title at the Greek Hospitality Awards 2017, held in Athens on March 23. Paleologos was honored for his company’s achievments since its launch in 2008.
During the award ceremony, five hotels under HotelBrain’s management were honored:
• Gold Award to the Oniropetra Luxury Villas Resort in Karpenisi in the “Best Greek Excellence in Service Hotel” category
• Gold Award to the Siorra Vittoria hotel on Corfu in the “Best Greek Boutique City Hotel” category
• Silver Award to the Avaton Luxury Villas Resort in the “Best Greek Villas & Holiday Homes” category
• Silver Award to the Mykonos No 5 Luxury Living hotel on Mykonos in the “Best Greek Lifestyle City Hotel” category
• Silver Award to the Saz hotel City Life Hotel in Ioannina in the “Best Greek Lifestyle City Hotel category
Founded in 2000, HotelBrain consists the biggest hotel management and consulting company in Greece with 189 hotels in Greece under its management. The company also runs hotels in eight destinations abroad (Turkey, Lebanon, Cyprus, Serbia, Austria, Italy, Morocco and Montenegro).
Over the last two years, HotelBrain has been honored with two European titles of “Europe’s Leading Hotel Management Company” at the World Travel Awards. Due to its innovative business model, the company is also part of the global network of Endeavor, a non-profit organization, which selects and supports the most promising companies around the world.