An Authorized Accredited School (ATS) since 2014, Mega Airlines Studies is an IATA Authorized Training Center (ATC) in Europe and also obtains the title of Regional Training Partner (RTP).
IATA’s RTP’s are independent aviation training organizations that offer IATA classroom courses in their cities to help participants meet the market’s needs, while creating prospects for new business opportunities.
The RTP courses are designed to prepare participants for new trends and challenges in the aviation market and are delivered by IATA instructors, using official IATA course materials aligned with global state-of-the-art educational standards.
“The professionals who choose to invest in courses that meet IATA’s modern world standards, will be equipped with the knowledge and skills that the market seeks in specialized staff”, Katerina Galiti, the owner of Mega Airlines Studies, said in an announcement.
Scheduled courses for 2017 will take place at the Divani Acropolis Palace:
1. Airport Slots and Coordination (Classroom, 3 days)
20.03.2017 – 22.03.2017
2. Airport Operations – Advanced (Classroom, 5 days)
24.04.2017 – 28.04.2017
3. Airport Certification and Infrastructure Standards (Classroom, 5 days)
22.05.2017 – 26.05.2017
4. Card Payment Policies and Fraud Prevention (Classroom, 3 days)
5.06.2017 – 7.06.2017
5. Safety Management Systems (SMS) for Airports (Classroom, 5 days)
12.06.2017 – 16.06.2017
6. Airport Master Planning (Classroom, 5 days)
3.07.2017 – 7.07.2017
7. Aviation Cyber Security (Classroom, 3 days)
25.09.2017 – 27.09.2017
Mega Airline Studies is only authorized school in Greece certified by IATA and the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority that provides all diplomas for the airline, travel and freight transport industries.
For further information call 210.3230167 or visit the official website of Mega Airlines Studies.