Kassandra Bay Resort is seeking to hire an Assistant Reservations Agent.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as reservations agent under the guidance of reservations manager, insert bookings in hotel reservations system, confirm booking forms, use of online systems, email handling with guest requests.
- Provide secretarial duties for the management team
- Provide assistance to the events department ( i.e. electronic emailing, assistance in preparation of each event)
- Act as a key communication link between the management team and internal and external stakeholders in order that information is shared as required ensuring a high degree of judgement, discreetness, tact and confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Maintain a tracking system and monitor on a continual basis assignments allocated by the management team to his direct reports and others to ensure actions are followed up in a timely manner.
- Be familiar with the overall hotel operations, Kassandra Bay Resort policies and sources of information in order to provide efficient and compliant support.
- Draft correspondence for the reservations manager signature, and check the quality of all documents prepared on behalf of the management team to ensure a timely and accurate written communication process.
- Maintain an electronic appointment calendar and adjust schedules to accommodate changes in priorities.
- Open and filter mail, forward directly to people concerned and take the initiative to inform members of the team of issues needing their attention in order to minimise the management team administrative workload.
- Perform any other duties that management may reasonably require.
- Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Public Relations or qualifications in another relevant field.
- At least 2 years working experience in the tourism sector, preferably in hotels reservations departments
- Perfect knowledge of English; knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered an added value
- Excellent Computer skills, (Microsoft office, ability to produce pdf and PowerPoint presentations)
- Demonstrate experience in providing administrative and office support to senior executives, and working in a high volume, office environment
- Knowledge of Channel Manager systems and Protel will be considered an added value
- Driving licence
- Knowledge of shorthand or ability to take minutes accurately during meetings, good analytical skills with an ability to assimilate information on a range of topics as well as excellent in organisational skills, able to multi-task, establish priorities, anticipate requirements and meet deadlines.
- Professional integrity, appearance and behaviour
- Team Spirit
Kassandra Bay Resort offers:
- Work all year round in Athens during the winter (6 months in Athens) and 6 months during the summer season in Skiathos
- Dynamic and pleasant working environment
- Chances for further development
CVs without recent photo will not be taken into consideration.
The company will contact only the applicants whose qualifications meet the requirements for the requested position.