Exclusive deal gives special hotel rates to delegates, starting with World Travel Market London
The agreement means RTE, a leading organiser of travel and tourism events, can offer participants of its shows the latest hotel booking technology including attractive discounts on all types of accommodation. RTE is a business unit of Reed Exhibitions, which is part of the RELX Group.
The exclusive deal with HotelMap kicks off at World Travel Market London, which takes place at ExCeL – London, Monday 7 to Wednesday 9 November, and hosts an audience of 50,000 attendees. Find out more here.
RTE serves a truly global audience of event attendees, attracting more than 100,000 participants to events in 15 countries. With HotelMap the task of providing a consistent global user experience has been made not just possible, but simple. HotelMap connects to each event’s registration system and automates the entire marketing and booking process, adapting instantly to the delegates own language (32 languages supported) and device, including automatically personalising the hotel offers available based on an attendee’s profile.
RTE events covered by the agreement include:
– World Travel Market London, in London, 7-9 November 2016
– World Travel Market Latin America, Sao Paulo, 4-6 April 2017
– World Travel Market Africa, Cape Town, 19-21 April 2017
– ILTM Africa, Cape Town, 21-23 April 2017
– AIME, Melbourne, 21-22 February, 2017
– IBTM Africa, Cape Town, 19-23 April 2017
– IBTM America, Florida, USA, 14-16 June 2017
The Greek Travel Pages (GTP) is an official media partner of WTM London 2016.