Greece’s best hotels in terms of design, lighting and renovation were awarded recently at the second 100% Hotel Design Awards at a ceremony held at the old Peloponnese train station in Athens.
Part of the Greek exhibition “100% Hotel Show”, the 100% Hotel Design Awards is a national architecture competition that aims to highlight the determining role design can play in hotel decoration and renovation and present the most innovative and functional ideas that have been implemented in the hospitality industry.
The competition was open to architectural offices and those directly associated with a nominated project such as hotel owners or event management companies.
The 100% Hotel Design Awards is a joint effort of Demand Customize Marketing, the organizer of the 100% Hotel Show, and Archisearch.gr online platform for Architecture and Design.
A 10-member committee, overseen by Stavros Martinos, editor-in-chief of the Archisearch.gr online platform, selected the best hotels for 2015.
100% Hotel Design Awards 2015
- Best City Hotel – Athens Was Hotel
- Best Holiday Hotel / Best Landscape / Special Jury Award (for highest total score) / Audience Award – Ekies All Senses Resort
- Best Bedroom & Bathroom – Ikies Hotel
- Best Lobby/Foyer/Reception – Athens Was Hotel
- Best Spa – Avra Imperial Beach Resort & Spa
- Best Spa – Hotel Novi Vinodolski
- Best All-day Restaurant – Asea / Lounge Restaurant
- Best Hotel Lighting – Coco-Mat Nafsika Hotel
- Special prize for non-implemented project – Hotel Novi Vinodolski
- Audience Award
Nominations open for 3rd ‘100% Hotel Design Awards’
The nomination process for Greece’s third “100% Hotel Design Awards” architectural competition is open until July 25.
For further information (in Greek) press here.