Greek company HotelBrain received a Gold Award for hotel management at the Tourism Awards 2016 held on Wednesday, April 6, at the Megaron Athens Concert Hall. Eight distinctions were awarded to the hotels that HotelBrain has under its management.
In its third year, the third Tourism Awards rewarded the best practices of Greek companies and organizations in all sectors of travel, hospitality and leisure and applauded initiatives that encourage innovation and the quality of Greek tourism.
This is the second time HotelBrain received a gold award in the hotel management category of the Tourism Awards and the fourth consecutive distinction internationally over the last 12 months.
Overall, HotelBrain and the hotels under its management won a total of three gold, three silver and three bronze awards at the Tourism Awards 2016:
– Gold Tourism Award for Best Hotel Management, Development & Consulting (Category: Strategy & Innovation)
– Gold Tourism Award for the Archipelagos Luxury Hotel in Mykonos for Best Personalized Guest Services (Category: Hotel Experience)
– Gold Tourism Award for the Tainaron Blue Retreat in Mani for Best Hotel Design of the Year (Category: Architecture & Interior Design)
– Silver Τourism Award for Varos Village in Lemnos for Tourism Development/Contribution to the local/national economy (Category: Strategy & Innovation)
– Silver Τourism Award for Casa del Mar in Mykonos for Luxury Villas – Chalets (Category: Hotels & Resorts)
– Silver Τourism Award for Thalatta Seaside Hotel in Evia for Personalized Guest Services (Category: Hotel Experience)
– Bronze Tourism Award for Colours of Mykonos in Mykonos for Hotel Residences (Category: Hotels & Resorts)
– Bronze Tourism Award for Mystery Skiathos Luxury Residence in Skiathos for “Sustainable Architecture – Integration into the natural landscape” (Category: Architecture & Interior Design)
– Bronze Tourism Award (with publishing company Brainbuzz Media Consulting) for the hotel magazine Bill & Coo Suites & Lounge in Mykonos (Category: Corporate identity / corporate reputation / Branding Management – Advertising campaign / Media promotion)
HotelBrain is the largest white flag hotel management company in Greece and in the Meditteranean in general. Founded in 2000 and initially based on the island of Santorini, HotelBrain has already taken over the hotel management of over 120 hotels located in Greece, Lebanon, Turkey and Cyprus. Serbia and Montenegro mark the fifth and sixth countries where the company expands its services.
The Tourism Awards 2016 were organized by the Hotel & Restaurant magazine of Boussias Communications and held under the auspices of the Ministry of Economy, Infrastructure, Shipping and Tourism and the Greek National Tourism Organization.