Tourism and subject matter experts have been added to this year’s Judging Committee of the third edition of the Tourism Awards, organizers Boussias Communications and Hotel & Restaurant magazine announced on Friday.
The new members of the Judging Committee include:
- Anastasios-Nikolaos Zorzos – Mayor of Thera, Santorini
- Eric Parks – Digital & Innovation Director Tempo-OMD
- Dora Pavlidou – Journalist, Social Media Consultant
- Antonis Panayiotopoulos – President of Greek Taste Academy
- Christina Poutetsi – Journalist
- Yiannis Syrros – General Manager of SEPE, Board Member of DIGITALEUROPE
- Grigoris Tasios – President of Halkidiki Tourism Organization
- D. Philippidis – Architect-Professor of Architecture
In its third year, the Tourism Awards will highlight excellence and innovation in Greek tourism.
New and renewed submissions categories include: Hotels & Resorts, Architecture & Interior Design, Digital Tourism, Destination Management and Travel & Transportation.
Online submissions for the Tourism Awards 2016 will be accepted until January 29, 2016.
For further information, press here.
The Greek Travel Pages (GTP) is a main communication sponsor of the event.