Educational workshops that will present solutions for hoteliers to boost the customer experience, increase bookings and grow revenue, will be held on the sidelines of the third 100% Hotel Show to take place November 27-30 at the MEC exhibition center in Peania, eastern Attica.
The announced workshops are not product presentations, but free, high quality seminars that aim to provide solutions and operation ideas to hoteliers and tourism specialists, inform about the latest trends in the market and present modern innovations, and answer questions related to hotels or projects.
Saturday, 28 November
Hotel Design: Integrating the regional characteristics & the overall experience of the visitor
• Hotel Design
• Hotel Branding
• Hotel Promotion to new markets
Hotel Direct Sales: New methods for increasing the bookings directly from the Booking Engine of your Hotel
• Booking Engine & Channel Manager: Advice for the optimization of the booking engine of the hotel and the role of the Channel Manager for the increase of the autonomous bookings.
• Tools & effective targeting channels: Tools and functions of the Booking Engine that can contribute to the increase of your sales, even on a B2B level.
• Pricing Policy & Statsistics: Ways to increase the revenue of your hotel, with the use of statistics that are given to you by the booking engine, resulting in a competitive pricing policy.
Hotel Revenue Increase: How to increase your overall revenue, boosting the sales of the Restaurants & Spa of your hotel
• Hotel Restaurant Identity: Ways to choose the most suitable type of restaurant according to the type of your hotel and valuable advice for developing the most effective brand identity
• Wellness & Spa mentality development: Ways to strengthen the wellness character of your accommodation, by increasing the demand & reliability of your spa facilities
• Restaurant & Spa Promotion: Effective ways for promoting your Restaurant & Spa sections and the key role of the brand identity in the sales development
Monday, November 30
Curators: Toposophy, Nelios, Morantis
Athenian Hotelier: The mega expansion workshop
• Hotel Market Analysis & Opportunity Development: Adjusting of the hotel product according to the characteristics of the destination and opportunities for hotel development.
• Niche Market Demand & Targeting Methods: Targeting techniques of important niche markets such as Gay & Lesbian, Luxury, Gastronomy & Wellness and the prospects of Athens to these audiences.
• Search Engines & Mobile Bookings: Ways of improving Search Engine Optimization in relation to the searches for Athens and the role of Mobile bookings.
Greek Travel Pages (GTP) is a main media sponsor of the 100% Hotel Show.