The experts that will select the next round of “100% Hotel Design Awards” recipients during the 100% Hotel Show in Athens this November have been announced.
The 100% Hotel Design Awards is a national architecture competition that aims to highlight the determining role design can play in hotel decoration and renovation and present the most innovative and functional ideas that have been implemented in the hospitality industry.
The winners will be announced during the third edition of the 100% Hotel Show, the Greek exhibition addressed especially to hoteliers and tourism professionals, which will run November 27-30, at the MEC exhibition center in Peania, eastern Attica.
100% Hotel Design Awards judging committee
The chairman of the judging committee is architect Aris Giannopoulos, founder of WoARCHITECTS.
The committee, to be overseen by Stavros Martinos, editor-in-chief of Archisearch.gr online platform for Architecture and Design and director of Arkki – School of Architecture for children and Youth, includes the following professionals:
– Kostantza Sbokou – Executive of TEMES (Costa Navarino)
– Serdar Kutucu – VP of Brand, Marketing & Communication of Design Hotels
– Konstantinos Lambrinopoulos – Architect, KLab Architects, winner of previous 100% Hotel Design Awards competition
– Maria Theofanopoulou – President & CEO at GTP – DANAE Group
– Michael Anastassiades – London-based product designer
– A team from London-based Double Decker design-curating agency of Wilhelm Finger and Melita Skamnaki
– Maria Vafiadis – Founder and CEO of MKV Design interior architectural design company MKV Design
– Afroditi Krassa – Founder & Creative Director of London-based Afroditi Krassa branding & design studio
– Elli Stathaki – Architecture Editor of London’s Wallpaper* Magazine.
The competition is open to architectural offices and those directly associated with a nominated project such as hotel owners or event management companies.
Nominations are open now through October 25, 2015. For further information and the nomination form press here.
Press here for last year’s winners.
Greek Travel Pages (GTP) is a main media sponsor of the exhibition.