The Hospitality Forum & Awards event aims to highlight the keys for boosting the economic growth of Greek hotels, by indicating funding solutions for the improvement of profit margins of hotel businesses, debt settlement options and motives for upgrading hospitality products. The event is jointly organized by Ethos Events and Hrima magazine and the conference’s coordinator is Greek journalist Harris Ntigrintakis.
The award ceremony will be held at a gala dinner at the Ethniki Conference Center, during which 46 awards will be presented in a total of 4 categories.
Those who wish to submit their nomination for the Hospitality Awards 2015, can find all they need to know on the awards criteria and fill out the nomination form on the conference’s official page hospitality.ethosevents.eu.
Nominations close on Friday, June 5.
The Hospitality Awards 2015 have 4 main award categories, each of which has various sub-categories. A company may be nominated in more than one sub-categories of the 4 award categories.
In addition, two honorary distinctions will be presented:
– Greek Hospitality Leader
– Greek Hospitality Rising Star
The organizers reserve the right to combine or modify the award categories at their discretion, according to the number of nominees for each category.
The 2015 award categories can be seen, here.
The winners of the awards will be chosen by a specialized committee with global knowledge on the hotel market. The Hospitality Awards 2015 award committee is the following:
– Aggeliki Varela, General Manager for Promotion, Greek National Tourism Organization (GNTO)
– George Vernikos, General Secretary, Greek Tourism Confederation (SΕΤΕ)
– Μenelaos Daskalakis, former General Secretary for Communication and Post offices
– Αlexios – Μichail Defner, Head of the Interdepartmental Postgraduate Studies Program ‘Design and Development of Tourism and Culture’, University of Thessaly
– Kostas Palaskonis, President, General Panhellenic Federation of Tourism Enterprises (GEPOET)
– Ioanna Papadopoulou, Marketing & Communications Manager, Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos”
– Alexandros Kalomoiros, Deputy Secretary General of the Board, SESMA
– Vaggelis Stylianides, President & CEO, 3SK Stylianides Architects
– Paris Tsartas, Professor of Tourist Development, University of the Aegean & Head, Postgraduate Tourist Program, Hellenic Open University
– Lissandros Tsilides, President, Hellenic Association of Travel and Tourist Agencies (HATΤA)
GTP is a communication sponsor of the Hospitality Awards 2015 event.