Travellers in Greece that want to come closer to the secrets of the country’s history, culture and nature, will be happy to know that a new selection of cultural and heritage travels, food and wine tours, walks and treks are available.
Cultural travel company SOMEWHERE WE KNOW has announced new, unique cultural tours in Greece this year for travellers who seek to learn more about the country’s history, philosophy and culture; collect moments beyond the ordinary; explore unknown paths; live exceptional experiences; and embrace the every day life of modern Greece.
Whether travelling independently or in small groups, SOMEWHERE WE KNOW can offer alternative travel experiences for people who want to see Greece from a different angle.
For families travelling with their children, journeys are enriched with special activities for kids, that will help them learn about history and archaeology though playing and experiencing.
To make sure that each route is unique, SOMEWHERE WE KNOW works closely with a broad network of locals, collaborates only with certified guides knowledgeable in Greek history, art and architecture and gives attention to every single detail of the trip.
For 2015, SOMEWHERE WE KNOW offers a selection of cultural travels in Greece with scheduled small group tours for English, French and German speaking travellers:
– Cultural route to the ancient theatres of Epirus
– Taste a culture to understand it: a gastronomic trip to Messinian Mani
– Asclepieia: the sanctuaries of healing in ancient Greece
– Greece through the eyes of European travellers of the 18th and 19th century
– In the footsteps of Gustave Flaubert in Greece
– Following the journey of François-René de Chateaubriand in Greece
For further information on the tours, press here.
Photo source: SOMEWHERE WE KNOW