Greece 100% Hotel Show 2015 to Award Innovation
Hoteliers, entrepreneurs and tourism professionals will have the chance to exchange ideas, concerns and solutions at this year’s 100% Hotel Show, set to kick off on 24-26 January at the MEC exhibition center in Peania, eastern Attica.
Find your color… Find your step
The aim of the event is to take the visitor through the development process of the accommodation business from the initial investment all the way to the final placement of the product on the market.
Construction, innovation and renovation are the central themes of this year’s trade fair, focusing on the needs of the hotelier and of professionals in the accommodation and tourism business.
100% Hotel Design Awards
Parallel to the two-day event, organizers have announced a national architecture competition titled “100% Hotel Design Awards” aiming to highlight the determining role design can play in hotel decoration and renovation. Organizers hope the contest will become an integral part of the events.
Specially designed info points (Architects Info Point Area) manned by architects and designers will give visitors the chance to meet up with field professionals and share ideas and original solutions.
In the meantime, due to increased interest, organizers have extended the competition deadline for applications/submissions to 20 December. The panel of judges (see below) will announce the finalists in the first week of January.
The 100% Hotel Design Awards, the 100% Hotel Show and Demand Customize Marketing have entered a strategic partnership with architecture and design e-magazine archisearch.gr, which also brings its knowhow to the event.
In the run-up to the show, the organizers have announced the members of the 100% Hotel Design Awards 2015 judging committee:
- Thomas Gravanis, architect, lighting expert, L+DG Lighting Architects
- Thomas Doxiadis, architect, Doxiadis Plus
- Stavroula Kleidaria, architect, publisher, Glow Magazine
- Nikos Ktenas, architect (www.nikosktenas.com)
- Stavros Martinos, editor-in-chief, Archisearch
- Eleftheria Deko, lighting designer, Edeko
- Kostas Poulopoulos, architect, Henning Larsen Architects
- Rena Sakellaridou, architect, Sparch Architects
- Vangelis Stylianidis, architect, 3sk Architects
- Angelos Tzigounakis, publisher, EK Magazine
- Yiorgos Tsakiris, president of Hellenic Chamber of Hotels
For further information on applications/submissions for the 100% Hotel Design Awards, press here.
GTP is a Strategic Communication Partner of the 100% Hotel Show.