Accredited and top ranked business schools are coming to Athens on 26 November and Thessaloniki on 27 November to meet qualified Masters candidates.
Access Masters will provide many options for candidates at different stages of their research through thematic workshops and one-to-one meetings.
– Thematic workshops: Round-table meetings with Admissions Officers from international business schools that provide general information about their diverse Masters program.
– One-to-One meetings: Face-to-face meetings between one school representative and one or two prospective student applicants.
During the thematic workshops, three business schools will present their program by subject area.
MBA event in Athens
Exclusively at the event:
– One-to-One and small group MBA and meetings
– Interactive MBA Panel Discussions
– Personilised orientation and GMAT advising
– Many scholarship possibilities
Participating schools include: Manchester Business School, INSEAD, Bentley University, Copenhagen Business School, IE Business School, Henley Business School, Aston Business School, ESADE Business School, SDA Bocconi, Copenhagen Business School, Athens University of Economics and many more.
For registration information, press here.