The infinity pool that offers breathtaking views from the Grace Santorini is among the 10 best around the world. Grace Santorini in Imerovigli is set in a spectacular location high above Santorini’s Caldera.
The 10 best infinity pools list was compiled by luxury magazine Alto and is based on recommendations from online hotel guides i-escape, Design Hotels and Tablet Hotels.
Infinity pools give the illusion of water extending to the horizon. “They’re most effective set against an ocean view. Water in the pool merges seamlessly with the sea. But they’re just as striking against a city or mountain backdrop,” according to Alto.
Grace Santorini was recommended by i-escape.com and Alto notes: “The hotel hugs the cliff of Santorini island’s west rim overlooking the sea-filled crater and lava islets. Its infinity pool offers the best views of surroundings. Other highlights at the Grace Santorini include an underground ancient volcano and Venetian castle ruins.”
Besides Greece, other European entries on the top 10 best infinity pool list include Spain and France.
The 10 best infinity pools
1. Alila Villas Uluwatu – Bali, Indonesia
2. Jade Mountain – St. Lucia
3. Grand Hotel Central – Barcelona, Spain
4. Parrot Cay by COMO – Turks and Caicos
5. Boucan by Hotel Chocolat – St. Lucia
6. Playa Vik José Ignacio – José Ignacio, Uruguay
7. Grace Santorini – Santorini, Greece
8. Alila Villas Soori – Bali, Indonesia
9. Strawberry Hill – Jamaica
10. Domaine des Andéols – Provence, France
Alto is a luxury interior design and lifestyle magazine for a discerning, high-end audience.