Superfast Ferries & Blue Star Ferries:
“3 Years… 100.000 Smiles… Our Appreciation!!!”
Greek shipping company Attica Group, parent company of the Superfast Ferries and the Blue Star Ferries fleets, will hold a special draw in celebration of the 3-year operation of its frequent traveler loyalty program SeaSmiles. On 1 March, the program counted 100,000 members.
Wishing to reward travelers for choosing Superfast Ferries & Blue Star Ferries vessels for their journeys, on 6 March, Attica Group will organize a draw for SeaSmiles members, offering:
- 10 tickets for two persons and one vehicle round trip, with additional two free overnights in luxury hotels on the following Greek Islands:
– Amorgos – AEGIALIS HOTEL & SPA
– Ios – LIOSTASI IOS HOTEL & SPA
– Naxos – IRIA BEACH ART HOTEL & KOUROS ART HOTEL
– Santorini – ANAMNESIS CITY SPA & TZEKOS VILLAS
– Syros – APOLLONION PALACE
– Rhodes – BEST WESTERN PLAZA HOTEL
- 2 tickets for two persons and one vehicle round trip for Bari, Italy
- 2 tickets for two persons and one vehicle round trip for Ancona, Italy
Members of the frequent traveler Loyalty program may view the draw “live” at 2pm through the loyalty program’s official website and find out the winning card numbers.
For more information on the Seasmiles loyalty scheme, press here.