Emirates: Stopover To Experience The Wonders Of Dubai
Getting a flavor of Dubai on a stopover trip has never been easier. The Dubai Stopover program offers attractive land arrangements in Dubai when traveling on Emirates airline.
Starting as low as $48 per person/night (based on two nights and twin-sharing accommodation), The Dubai Stopover allows Emirates’ transit passengers to explore this dynamic destination that will host the World Expo 2020. Dubai is home to the world’s tallest building – the Burj Khalifa, the world’s largest mall – The Dubai Mall, and home to a melting pot of people from over 200 nations. Dubai is where east meets west, and tradition blends seamlessly with the modern. Visitors to Dubai can experience both the benefits of a cosmopolitan city enriched by multi-cultural influences and the heritage of an Arab nation.
The city offers a wide range of attractions, activities, festivals, shopping and cuisine suited for every type of traveler. Where else can you boast of being able to ski on sand, sea and snow – all in one day?
Transiting passengers who avail of Dubai Stopover will enjoy a range of benefits including:
– A choice of over 80 hotels, resorts and apartments with a wide range of room types
– 24-hour check-in/check-out at over 60 of these hotels and apartments
– Buffet breakfast
– Meet & Assist at Dubai International Airport
– Transfers to and from the hotel
– Complimentary visa for a one night stopover*
– 96-hour and 1-month Visa available for longer stays**
– Access to choose from a variety of tours and excursions mostly provided by Arabian Adventures, Emirates’ Destination Management Company (DMC)
– All taxes and service charges
*Extended only to Transit passengers who have a maximum stay of maximum 36 hours in Dubai
**Additional fees will apply
Dubai Stopover can be pre-booked, or arranged at Dubai Airport on arrival.