Greece To Show Its Best In Top International Tourism Fairs
Greece will participate in 11 more international tourism fairs until April, according to the approved list of exhibitions of the Greek National Tourism Organization (GNTO).
According to the list, it had been approved for the GNTO to participate in a total of 14 international tourism fairs for the January-April 2014 period. The approved budget is 2.2 million euros.
The GNTO will participate in the following exhibitions until April:
– Salon des Vacances, Belgium (6-10 February 2014)
– IMTM-International Mediterranean Tourism Market, Israel (11-12 February)
– Ferie for Alle, Denmark (21-23 February 2014)
– GITF-Guangzhou International Travel, China (27 February-1 March 2014)
– ITTFA-International Fair of Tourism, Serbia (27 February-2 March 2014)
– ITB Berlin-Internationale Tourismus-Börse Berlin, Germany (5-9 March 2014)
– Seatrade Cruise Shipping Convention, Miami, U.S. (10-13 March 2014)
– MITT-Moscow International Travel & Tourism Exhibition, Russia (19-22 March 2014)
– ITM-Intourmarket, Russia (15-18 March 2014)
– UITT-Ukraine International Travel & Tourism Exhibition, Ukraine (26-28 March 2014)
– AITF-Azerbaijan International Travel and Tourism Fair, Azerbaijan (3-5 April 2014)
The GNTO has already appeared at the following exhibitions held in January: Vakantiebeurs tourism and leisure fair (Utrecht, The Netherlands), the FERIENmesse Wien international fair for holidays, travel and leisure (Austria) and the recently held FITUR international tourism trade fair (Spain).