According to the list, it had been approved for the GNTO to participate in a total of 14 international tourism fairs for the January-April 2014 period. The approved budget is 2.2 million euros.
The GNTO will participate in the following exhibitions until April:
– Salon des Vacances, Belgium (6-10 February 2014)
– IMTM-International Mediterranean Tourism Market, Israel (11-12 February)
– Ferie for Alle, Denmark (21-23 February 2014)
– GITF-Guangzhou International Travel, China (27 February-1 March 2014)
– ITTFA-International Fair of Tourism, Serbia (27 February-2 March 2014)
– ITB Berlin-Internationale Tourismus-Börse Berlin, Germany (5-9 March 2014)
– Seatrade Cruise Shipping Convention, Miami, U.S. (10-13 March 2014)
– MITT-Moscow International Travel & Tourism Exhibition, Russia (19-22 March 2014)
– ITM-Intourmarket, Russia (15-18 March 2014)
– UITT-Ukraine International Travel & Tourism Exhibition, Ukraine (26-28 March 2014)
– AITF-Azerbaijan International Travel and Tourism Fair, Azerbaijan (3-5 April 2014)
The GNTO has already appeared at the following exhibitions held in January: Vakantiebeurs tourism and leisure fair (Utrecht, The Netherlands), the FERIENmesse Wien international fair for holidays, travel and leisure (Austria) and the recently held FITUR international tourism trade fair (Spain).