Ways to achieve tourism and economic development on islands through the viability of small Greek lodges will be focused on at the first conference of the Federation of Dodecanese Tourist Family Accommodations in Greece.
The conference will take place at Patmos Aktis Suites & Spa on 19-20 October on Patmos
During the two-day conference, Greek tourism professionals will discuss an array of topics:
- Strategic marketing planning for small lodges
- The case of Astypalea island
- The role of rooms to let on small islands
- Suggestions to strengthen and support small family businesses on Greek islands
- The role of small lodges in the tourism development and sustainability of island destinations
- Climate change and tourism
- Tourism Accommodation: Thoughts for a sustainable future
- eWOM (electronic word of mouth)
- The importance of the Internet nowadays and its role in tourism development
To see the detailed schedule of the conference, press here.