Emirates Announces New Senior Management Appointments
Posted On 27 Jun 2013
Dubai-based Emirates recently announced new appointments to senior management roles within the organization.
- Adel Al Redha has been named Executive Vice President (EVP) and Chief Operations Officer, responsible for Engineering, Flight Operations, Service Delivery and Airport Services.
- Thierry Antinori has been named Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer responsible for Commercial Operations, Revenue Optimisation, Skywards, Destination and Leisure Management and Emirates SkyCargo.
- Nabil Sultan has been appointed Divisional Senior Vice President (DSVP), Emirates SkyCargo. He takes over from Ram Menen, who retired from Emirates in early June.
- Richard Jewsbury assumes the role of DSVP Revenue Optimisation and Distribution after serving as Senior Vice President (SVP) Commercial, Europe & Russian Federation.
- Adnan Kazim takes on the role of DSVP, Planning, Aeropolitical and Industry Affairs a move from his role as DSVP Planning & Research.
- Salem Obaidalla, formerly SVP Australasia assumes the role of SVP Aeropolitical and Industry Affairs.
- Hubert Frach, will assume the newly created role of DSVP, Commercial Operations West after serving as SVP Global Sales.
- Barry Brown will assume the newly created role of DSVP Commercial Operations East a move from his most recent role as Vice President, Australia.
In addition, Paul Starrs has been named SVP, Global Sales; Ramesh Venkat has been named SVP, Revenue Optimisation, Systems and Procedures; and Will Lofberg has been named Vice President, International, Government and Environment Affairs.