Athens International Airport (AIA) recently honored Cyprus Airways with the “Best of the TOP-10 Airlines” award during a ceremony that took place during the 13th Airline Marketing Workshop held on 14 February at the airport.
More specifically, Cyprus Airways came in first place among the 10 fastest growing airlines that recorded the highest passenger movement in their scheduled services at AIA in 2012.
Cyprus Airways Sales Director in Greece, Yiorgos Antonaros, received the award and highlighted that the airline was developing at a great rate in the country.
Since last October, Cyprus Airways stepped up domestic flights between the airports of Athens, Thessaloniki, Heraklion and Rhodes.
Cyprus Airways currently operates the following domestic services in Greece:
• Athens-Thessaloniki-Athens – 3 flights daily.
• Athens-Heraklion-Athens – 2 flights daily
• Athens-Rhodes-Athens – 2 flights daily
• Thessaloniki-Heraklion-Thessaloniki – 1 flight daily
• Thessaloniki-Rhodes-Thessaloniki – 4 flights per week
• Heraklion-Rhodes-Heraklion – 3 flights weekly.