The event is addressed to individuals interested to pursue a professional career in the aviation sector, without, however, excluding aviation enthusiasts who would like to get involved in an amateur way.
The topics of the 4th Aviation Career Day will cover the entire aviation field starting from the flying part (Civil and Military) and ending with the ground handling, the engineers and the flight dispatchers. An additional interesting overview refers to the profession of the air traffic controller.
When: Sunday, 24 February 2013
Where: Hotel Athenaeum Intercontinental, Athens
Time: 10am – 7pm
What: The scope of the event is to provide answers to the following questions:
- Which are the professions within the aviation industry?
- How can I be trained for these professions?
- Where can I be trained for these professions?
- Where can I work after completing my training?
Seminars – Exhibition – Recruiting
In order to answer the above questions, the event has been structured around three axes: Seminars, Exhibition and Recruiting. Each one of these axes complements the other two and all together present a complete picture of aviation and the associated professions.
- Through Lectures/Presentations by experienced professionals, participants will acquire a profound view on the professions of interest to them.
- In the Exhibition Area, visitors will have the opportunity to come in direct contact with the training organizations (FTO’s & TRTO’s) and be informed on the educational programs of interest to them.
- In the Recruiting Area, interested parties may submit their CV’s to representatives of Turkish Airlines, Athens International Airport, Goldair and Sky Express.