Posted On 25 Sep 2017
Kivo Skiathos Collection Group is looking for a Revenue & Yielding Manager for Kivo Art & Gourmet Hotel!
- Analyze data and use in decision making process for changes in rate, restrictions and channel availability
- Utilize the revenue management systems and tools to ensure that revenue and profit are maximized
- Measure the pace of bookings, highlight need periods and along with colleagues develops a plan to address it
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives
- Identify opportunities for the Company, market events and develop a plan to exploit them
- Prepare a monthly report on revenue activities and effectiveness of actions
- Ability to drive reservations team to successfully fill empty rooms at the best possible price
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling and product knowledge development
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout Europe
- Bachelor’s degree: Business and Marketing majors preferred
- Five years in a sales representative role within industry preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Hardworking, persistent, dependable, positive and enthusiastic
- Excellent knowledge of English language, second language will be considered as an advantage
An attractive package of benefits is offered
- According to experience and qualifications
- Accommodation and meals offered.
- Continuous education (on the job training)
Interested candidates should send recommendations, CV and a resent photo here.